skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 26, 2009
My sweet girls!
Lindsey giving Holly kisses
Sweet girls
I'm not sure that Lindsey knows we can see the evil in her eyes, because everything else would appear sweet!
Oh how I love my girls!
1 comment:
Barmore Family
said...
They are so sweet. I can't wait to get to be around them more.
February 27, 2009 at 4:06 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Author-Girl's Blogspot
480/277v Transformer Diagram
3 years ago
Micah and Whitney
10 MONTHS LEFT!
10 years ago
The Austin Buxtons
14 years ago
The Bells
Galveston
15 years ago
food storage. alright, let's begin.
October Food Storage Order
16 years ago
Barmore Family
Haircut!
16 years ago
Round-up @ Riley's Ranch
our Alaskan Cruise
16 years ago
Les 'n Linz
The first week
17 years ago
Nana Connie
about me
18 years ago
ThE TeSiMaLE's
Benson Chase Sparrow
Show 5
Show All
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
▼
2009
(64)
►
December
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(18)
Somedays you just need a snuggle
Some pictures of Charlotte
My sweet girls!
Okay I think I'm ready
My accomplishment!!
Micheal
Big helper
Holly's First Day in Nursery!
OH MY!
Slumber party
Reflections
It's a hard life
Love our Lindsey!
What a nice day!
Holly's noises
Diapers off!
Children children!
Stinkin' Mormons trying to convert us again!
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(24)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
The House of Girls
House of Girls
A house full of girls and hormones (oh and dad) that we work at everyday. It's not perfect and we never will pretend to be, but we love each other and that is what matters!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
They are so sweet. I can't wait to get to be around them more.
Post a Comment