It has been such nice weather lately that I have taken to waiting outside and pulling weeds with Holly while we wait for Lindsey to get home from school. It's been such nice weather lately that the front of my house is actually starting to look nice again! Holly also loves it because I actually allow her to play in the dirt!
LOL Today was such a nice day that the whole family got to be outside! Lindsey came home and sat and talked with Holly and me while I kept pulling weeds, and then daddy got home from school and helped out! We did have a little scare though, while Holly was helping me pull weeds, we found a fire ant mound and I didn't realize it until they were all over her shoes. I grabbed her up pulled her socks, shoes, and pants off and inspected for ants.
Luckily I caught it fast! That was the end of pulling weeds and playing outside, I put the girls in the house and Kyle and I gathered up all the weeds and leaves that we had piled u

p. We got inside and once again I was a little worried because Holly wasn't in the front room where I'd left her. I walked back in the front living room to find her in the window talking to the dogs. She was so cute, and then Kyle started getting on to her! I couldn't figure out what she had done she looked so
Innocent talking to the puppies! Turns out she had come in and started playing his football game (
PlayStation) that he had started. She's a booger!
1 comment:
She is a booger all right.
Post a Comment