
Oh, our Holly. She has really started talking and making some fun noises. She now officially knows what a cow say's, yes with the 'M' and all, and makes sure to point out every cow she see's, and every once in a while a horse or dog that she thinks should also 'Moo'. Daddy has also started a new noise with Holly and to be honest I don't know what he was thinking! She has a new fascination with belly buttons, and when she first found daddy's, his 'beeped'. They thought it was great fun at first but dad has since learned his mistake. While mommy and daddy happen to be talking Holly will come up stick her finger in daddy's belly button and when she receives no response, she will beep until he does.





1 comment:
Oh, goodness, how fun. I am laughing so hard. I remember things like that when you girls were little. We always thought it was so funny at first and then....well, you know.
Post a Comment