So I guess I'm a little delusional, I haven't been doing a really great job of keeping track of how far along I am. At my last doctors appointment I was 34 weeks and I guess I just haven't noticed the time passing because I've had it in my head I still had 6 weeks til my due date which meant 5 weeks until I was ready for her to make her grand debut! Then I went and looked at my baby ticker, turns out two weeks has passed and I'm 36 weeks prego! I only have 4 weeks til my due date, 3 weeks until I am "ready" for her to be here and 1 week until my doctor would be okay with me going into labor!!! YIKES! I didn't realize time had passed that fast, and I am not ready, I haven't got her clothes down from the attic, I don't have anywhere for her to sleep right now (not that it's a big deal, we are just moving the playpen into our room) and I haven't bought any diapers. Don't get me wrong I'm excited about her coming, I've just been amazingly content to be pregnant this time. I guess I better start transitioning into baby ready mode!!! EEK
1 comment:
Tha happens sometimes. It just hits us. With our first we are anxiously awaiting for the arribval of our newborn baby. By the last you aren't really getting it until all the sudden it hits, oh my gosh....
Post a Comment