Holly doesn't fight with her sister, she fights with the cat! Apparently Holly wanted the love sac and Pocono wasn't gonna give it! He was gonna nap there whether she liked it or not! She's not very good at not getting her way! LOL
Turns out I'm wrong after posting this comment I had to go in the front room and break up a fight between the two of them! So Pocono is just another sibling I guess!
A house full of girls and hormones (oh and dad) that we work at everyday. It's not perfect and we never will pretend to be, but we love each other and that is what matters!
3 comments:
I know she doesn't fight with her sister but does her sister fight with her. Poor Pocono
Turns out I'm wrong after posting this comment I had to go in the front room and break up a fight between the two of them! So Pocono is just another sibling I guess!
Post a Comment