So I'm sitting here reading Maebeth's blog when the door bell rings. I run and answer it to find to missionaries in ties and name tags. I smile and say hello and they begin "Hello we are Christian missionaries out to spread the word about Jesus Christ, tell me ma'am do you believe in Christ?" and I smile back and say "why yes I do and as a matter of fact I'm actually Mormon". At this point they look kind of ashamed, and proceed to apologize for not looking up the members in the ward in the area. One is our new missionary and the other was an exchange because the senior missionary was sick. I laughed told him it was probably our fault for not feeding the missionaries enough. When I told Kyle who it was he said I should have invited them in and wait to see how long it was before they figured out we were members! With Christ picture, our sealing certificate, and the proclamation to the family all on our wall, I think it would have been funny to see, too bad we'll never know!
1 comment:
this never happens to us, I don't know why.
Post a Comment