I got to go visit Lindsey's teachers on my way to work on Friday and am always entertained when I make that trip! I found out this week that Lindsey has an imaginary friend. She is always talking about Micheal? They asked me if Micheal is a friend or relative and I assured them, I thought he was someone from school! I used to think she was talking about Mynor, from school, and that she just transitioned it to Micheal some how, but no one but Lindsey knows. I also found out she was walking down the hall the other day talking about beer! I was shocked seeing as no one in our family drinks, and asked several times if they were sure it wasn't Root Beer she was talking about. I'm beginning to think this Micheal might be a bad influence! LOL
4 comments:
that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. You are so funny.
She's a crack up isn't she. Such a typical 6 year old with her pretend friend. I'm just glad you figured out his name.
this could be a little brother that she is talking to (hint hint)!!!
Post a Comment