
Of all the days my daughter actually decides to sleep in, she chooses the one that we have to wake up and get going! She's usually up between 7-8 but was content to sleep longer today! Unfortunately we had an appointment this morning so I had to go in and wake her up at eight, she was less than thrilled! She finally stopped glaring at everyone when I told her we were gonna go take a shower. But her contentment only lasted for a moment. I must be the meanest mommy in the world because I broke her poor little heart by informing her that "Dot Dot" couldn't take a shower with us. She was devastated and went and told on me to daddy. Poor Holly. We managed to rescue our poor "Dot Dot" right after we got out though!





1 comment:
it's a hard knock life for sure.
Post a Comment