Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our trip home!

We got to go back to mom and dads this weekend. We took a few more things and took our car to leave down there. It was a really fun weekend. Saturday Maebeth and I got ready to have a get together with some members from the branch while Kyle and Richard cooked hot dogs and hamburgers. Then we had both Williams families and Roger and Marie over to eat and play. The kids got to go swimming in the tank and we ended up staying up until Midnight playing triply! Then Sunday we got to go to the ranch with Mom and Dad. Holly loves the ranch, she loves mooing at all the cows as long as someone is holding her or they are at a good distance. They are still a little too big not to be scary up close. She was standing in the back of Grumpa's truck on Sunday and one of the cows came up to see if she had any food and it kind of freaked her out! Then Monday Kyle and I got to go help Dad and Vicky work cows. We were suppose to leave after that but dad was going to look at horses so we stayed a little longer so I could go with him. Brother Moon from Pecos had some horses up for dad to look at and he got a little 3 yr old black and white paint filly who is bred. She's suppose to have a baby in Febuary! She's really pretty and smart, and she's bred to a black and white paint stud, so most likly mom will be getting a paint baby too! I'm super excited. Then we got to go watch Nolan and Calebs baseball game! When it was time to leave Lindsey threw a gaint fit because she didn't want to leave Grandy. I'm glad she won't have to much longer. I'm excited to live close to mom and Maebeth, now I will have lived close to all of my sisters! I'm pretty lucky! If I could only pull Fort Worth a little closer to Monahans I wouldn't have to leave Lindsey and Leanne, I sure am going to miss them!

Kyle and the Big Bull!
































Blue Moon the filly~ Isn't she pretty!

3 comments:

dlriley said...

I feel the exact same way, I totally understand why they want to be by Fort Worth, so much to do and it is pretty, lots of opportunities but I want to stay where I am comfortable, where I love, so I just wish we could make the space in between smaller, then we could have the best of both worlds!!

Barmore Family said...

I had a lot of fun with you here and am very excited for you to move here. I have only lived close to Leanne and she was still an hour away in Midland. This will be a great blessing for me and you to become great friends.

micahandwhitney said...

HEY! it was so good to see you guys these past few weeks :) i'm sad you guys had to go back home. I hope your trip back was good! anyways, i need your family picture because i'm trying to make something for grandma. so if you can email one that wasn't taken on a cell phone to whitneyrasband@hotmail.com that would be fantastic!! thanks so much. hopefully we can make a trip out there sometime!