Friday, May 1, 2009

What am I going to do with her!

We've gotten in a pretty good routine here recently and after dinner we read scriptures and then the girls go take a bath together. I usually fill up the tub, let them play for a while and then go get Holly out so Lindsey can enjoy her bath alone, which she prefers. Holly really tries her patience, she doesn't like to sit still in the bath, she walks all over the place to get the toys she wants and usually uses poor Lindsey's hair to keep her balance! Well, last night I heard Lindsey in there screaming so I figured Holly was pulling her hair again, oh how wrong I was. Holly had gotten the shampoo bottle and taken it upon herself to wash her and Lindsey's hair. Both girls hair was covered in suds and Holly was pooring what was left of the shampoo on Lindseys head and of course Lindseys eyes were full of soap! She was trying to wipe them but the bath was so covered in suds it was just making it worse! I know she's just trying to help but her help is EXHAUSTING me!

Oh and on a happier note Charlottes eyes are lightening up and it looks like I just might have two blue eyed girls!

2 comments:

Barmore Family said...

Poor Lindsey, I guess she is getting a little more patient with her little sister. And I am very jealous, I wanted two blue eyed babies and I thought I had a chance but nooooo, you have to get them!!! Poor Nolan, he just wanted a little brother like him so he would feel more normal.

dlriley said...

Poor Lindsey, what she has to put up with but also what a blessing Holly is sometimes for her, it's a two edged sword.