Sunday, August 2, 2009

Holly and the Catapillar

Holly is really enjoying the new things that the country has to offer. She loves the animals and loves all the freedom that living out here has offered. Today I actually lost her, she was in the backyard playing with the dogs and I went out to check on her and she was gone! I looked all over the back yard and in the drive way and I could hear her calling for mom. She had followed the dogs through the pasture and was all the way up at the front of the pasture by the road stuck in the barbwire fence! It was a little scary but I was thankful the fence stopped her The other day, she found a caterpillar and aunt Maebeth helped her bring it in a put it in a jar!




3 comments:

Richard Barmore said...

I love being around this beautiful little girl.

Leanne said...

That's pretty scary. I'm glad she was found and is safe and sound.

dlriley said...

she is so precious