We had a really wonderful day today! Charlotte was blessed and it was a wonderful blessing. She is such a precious girl. Then we had our family over for hamburgers and hot dogs. It was really a nice mothers day. My husband was pleasant and helpful! Then Leanne took home my sweet Holly to spend the night with Katie. I didn't ever realize how much time I spend dealing with Holly until tonight. Lindsey and Charlotte snuggled in bed with us and watched the finale of The Amazing Race. It was nice not to have to wrestle a toddler while watching our show, and the other two girls loved the attention! Charlotte loved just getting to be held all night long and Lindsey cuddled with daddy and tickied Daddy! Lindsey is such a funny girl, tonight when we put her in bed I turned on her music and it was pretty loud from earlier, so I went and turned it down and went to give her a kiss. She told me "I want to turn it up", I just started laughing! I'm just grateful she can communicate what she wants now. It's so much nicer for all of us!
2 comments:
HOW SWEET! I can't wait to see little charolette :D she's darling. only one more month!!!
I wish we could have stayed longer. I enjoyed the whole weekend.
Post a Comment