Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sew crazy!

This is my purse (I'll be using it as my diaper bag)


I didn't work all that much but appearently having a routine every week keeps you from being stir crazy. I told Kyle I would stop working in March and so I have and now I'm going a little nuts! It's not a bad nuts I suppose, I've just been sewing like a mad woman! I've now finished the girls Easter dresses, Kyle's apron, another apron, a shopping cart cover for Maebeth, and a purse I'm going to use for a diaper bag! My next project I will start today is one of Maebeth's aprons. Then I'll go to the store to start the blanket for mom, I think I can probably get Maebeth's apron done today, they don't take me that long! Any who, check out my creations!

This is Maebeth's shopping cart cover folded up in it's self

This is Maebeth's shopping cart cover
This is what it will look
like when she uses it











This is my newest apron
We are having a service Auction
For enrichment, I think I'm gonna
take it!
This is Kyle's apron
It's made from a heavy denim
Fabric so he can use it with
his smoker, I think we'll be
adding a Y to it soon!

4 comments:

dlriley said...

Okay, along with the blanket, I want that thing you made for Maebeth too. That looks really handy and I think Bitsy would love it. We are having a shower for her on March the 28th so hopefully you can get it done before I come for Charlotte and I can take it home with me.

Leanne said...

Cute cute stuff. I LOVE the apron!! I want one just like that. How much?

House of Girls said...

I thought you wanted the other pattern! It depends on whether you want this one or the other one!

micahandwhitney said...

I didn't know you could sew so good!!! i'm jealous, i wish i had skills like that. well in a few years when i have a baby will you make me cute stuff like that? that diaper bag is absolutely darling!! and the little dresses are adorable. tell holly and lindsay i love them!! COME VISIT SOON :D