Monday, March 2, 2009
Rotten Lindsey
I don't know what has gotten into my Lindsey, I think her dad's brainwashing scheme is starting to work! He has her saying that she loves daddy more than mommy, which was fine with me because I knew better! But then tonight before bed he told her to come give me a kiss and tell me happy birthday, and she told him she didn't want to give mommy kisses she wanted to give daddy kisses and she wouldn't even tell me happy birthday! He finally got her to sing Happy Birthday to mom, but she didn't want to give mommy kisses only daddy! I think his evil plan is starting to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Rotten Daddy!!! not rotten Lindsey. She is the prefect little girls just like all my granddaughters. She can't help what her daddy teaches her.
Post a Comment