The girls stayed at Grandy and Grumpa's house because that is where Santa came to visit. The only thing Lindsey wanted from Santa was keys. The only other thing we could think of that she would like was a door so Grandy Grumpa Mom and Dad worked together to get Lindsey her very own door (with a playhouse attached). She has been outside playing all morning and won't come inside. When Grandy made her come in to go potty she thrrew quite the temper tantrum. I don't enjoy when she throws temper tantrums but today is was great, it meant we succeeded in getting her a gift she loves! She also got a fun new tea set that makes noise from her Grandma and Grandpa Rasband which she has already used to have tea with daddy! I don't think she's ever been happier!
Holly was so much fun this morning, Santa got her makeup for her stocking and that alone was good enough to make her day. After forcing her to open her presents she was extremely happy. She got three tutu's (or dance dances as she calls them) new boot that look like moms, Barbies and a drawing pad from Grandma and Grandpa, and a Doll house bigger than she is from Grandy and Grumpa! She's also very happy to play with her sisters toys too. I haven't taken her out to the play house just yet because I want her sister to get to enjoy that by herself right now.
Charlotte's first Christmas has been fun. She just doesn't know what to think. She got a new kitty that she loves a ride on horse from Grandy and Grumpa and a movie and some toys from Grandma and Grandpa.



Lindsey's play house!

Visiting with Grandy in the window









Holly's new pj's and mom's slippers





















1 comment:
as much as I hated not getting to go to Lindsey's for Christmas I was os glad to be able to enjoy this!
Post a Comment