So, Kyle and I had to run back to west Texas (again) this past weekend to take our Nurses Entrance Test. We were suppose to just run down and come back the following day, but unfortunately we ended up spreading the plague to our poor family in West Texas! Kyle already had a cold when we left but Holly and I ended up with a nasty stomach bug that was apparently extremely contagious! It took out everyone in our small family and spread like wild fire, Mom, Dad, Maebeth, and Nolan were all wiped out before we managed to leave. You know it's bad when dad comes home from the ranch and asks me and Kyle to unload the Mule and trailer because he just couldn't! I'm not sure we'll be invited back anytime soon!
1 comment:
Come tomorrow. I''ll take the plague anytime just to have you here!!!
Post a Comment