Sunday, April 12, 2009

Okay the Easter pictures

Since it rained last night and was still wet, we hunted eggs inside! Holly was so funny, everytime we found one we would have to stop to say OHHH before we got really excited. They were really cute!
























This is as good as you can get when you have three girls!
(notice I forgot to take down the child safety gate in our fireplace
that has to be there thanks to my wonderfully curious Holly)


Holly putting her eggs in her Easter basket












Helping Lindsey put her eggs in her basket
(she didn't even try to steal any)





















Lindsey and her
Easter basket












Holly and Charly









It was very upsetting so
we all needed a drink
to continue taking pictures






Holly finding her Easter eggs...












and getting into them











Lindsey and Charly
I think this one is my favorite~

2 comments:

dlriley said...

Their little matching dresses are sooo cute. I just love your girls. God truly blessed you two. What a wonderful sister Holly is.

Leanne said...

Cute, cute girls. I am so glad you took pictures so we could see them in their dresses.