Monday, November 17, 2008

Holly is a funny girl~

So I thought I'd just explain some of these pictures of Holly because she's a funny girl~ So the one of her in the hat with the Dr Pepper case... Well, she's discovered she likes wearing her daddies hats so she went and put on his OU hat and was carrying/pushing this empty Dr Pepper case around the house (I don't know why??). Her daddy said it was a good profession for her to take up if she was gonna insist on wearing the Oklahoma hat!
The one with the pumpkin, she just won't stop carrying the pumpkin around, she's made it into her own little purse. She's got all of her stuff in it (or daddies note cards, he's a little frustrated) and her dollar from Grandy and Grumpa. On occasion she'll bring us a note card like it's the greatest gift in the world! Funny girl!
Lindsey in the hat and socks. For Drug awareness week they had different themes everyday, and this day was crazy socks and hat day!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the crazy socks and hat!! Too cute.

dlriley said...

So is she really being like sissy? That would be cool if it happened before Charlotte comes. Great pictures.
Love Mom