Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sisters

I remember how much I loved my little sister and for that reason I am so glad that God sent Holly Charlotte. She loves her little sister so much it makes my heart swell. Yesterday I went and got Holly and Charlotte from Calebs track meet and as we were leaving Richard was pushing Charlotte's stroller out and Holly kept grabbing him and getting onto him. After a couple of seconds I realized she was telling him that he couldn't take her sister and was trying to take the stroller from him. Then Maebeth and Richard drove Charlotte over to get the van so I would have a car seat and Holly kept saying "where Charlotte? OH NO Gone! Oh No" It was so sweet. Today they are playing outside and I looked outside to check on them and Holly was taking care of her sisters hair for her! I love those girls!

1 comment:

dlriley said...

OOO I love these little girls. Do you realize you are the first to have two little girls so close together. It warms my heart to watch them. It just reminds me so much of you and Lindsey